ISO Certificated Spring Cone Crusher, Coal Cone Crusher Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,600-20,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,600-20,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||60 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PYB
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Railway
- Outlet Size: 18-48mm
- Condition: New
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2000
- Warrenty: 1 Year
- Mining Object: Mining Machinery
- Transport Package: International Packing Standard
- Origin: Henan, China.
- Type: Crushing Equipment
- Motor Power: 160kw
- Materials: Shale
- Inlet Size: 500×750mm
- Installation: Under The Guidance of Engineer
- Color: Various
- After-Sale Service: Training, Technical Support, etc.
- Trademark: TYM
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS Certificate.
- HS Code: 8474209000
The PY series cone crusher has been developed to crush high or medium hardness material, such as iron ore, copper ore, limestone, quartz, granite, and sand stones, etc. And it is used in metallurgical, construction, road building, chemical, silicate Industries. The cone crusher has the advantage of reliable construction, high prod activity, easy adjustment and less cost in operation.
The spring release system of crusher acts an overload protection system that allows tramp to pass through the crushing chamber without damage to the crusher, use dry oil, water, two kinds of sealed formation. Cone crusher made plaster stone and engine oil separated, assured reliable performance. The types of crushing chamber depend upon the size of feed and fineness of the crushed product. The standard type is applied to medium crushing, the medium type is applied to medium or fine crushing and the short head is applied to fine crushing.
The main features of cone crusher:
1. The PY series crusher crushes by the change of the gap in the crushing cavity. The gap is opened and closed by the gyration of main shaft, which is derived by motor through cone gears.
2. The PY series cone crusher is of high reduction ratio, high performance, low power consumption, and uniform size products. It has been used in the secondary and tertiary crushing.
3. The cone crusher consists of body frame, transmission shaft, eccentric sleeve, cone bearing, breaking cone, supporting sleeve, adjusting sleeve, feeding part, spring, elastic coupling, lubrication part, electric part, etc.
|Type||Max. input (mm)||Adjusting range of output (mm)||capacity (t/h)||Electric motor power (k w)||weight (T)||Overall dimensions (LWH)(mm)|
|PYB||600||65||12-25||40||30||5||2800× 1300× 1700|
|PYB||900||115||15-50||50-90||55||11.2||3050× 1640× 2350|
|PYB||1200||145||20-50||110-168||110||24.7||4000× 1900× 2980|
|PYB||1750||250||25-50||280-480||160||50.3||4870× 3800× 4192|
|PYB||2200||300||30-60||59-1000||260-280||80||5420× 4300× 4870|
Mr. Alan Geng
Zhengzhou General Mining Machinery