ISO Certified PF Series Stone Impact Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||39 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||International Packing Standard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PF Series
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Impact
- Crushing Degree: Intermediate Crusher
- Condition: New
- After-Sale Service: Training, Technical Support, etc.
- Warrenty: 1 Year
- Port: Qingdao, Shanghai
- Price Advantage: Own Factory Can Offer Best Price
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8474201000
- Type: Impact Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Installatuon: Under The Guidance of Engineer
- Usage: Ore, Rock, Stone, etc.
- Color: Blue, Red, White, etc.
- Delivery: 7-15 Working Days
- Trademark: TYM
- Origin: Henan, China
The PF series hard rock counter-attacking crusher absorbs the domestic and foreign advanced technology. The hard rock whose granularity is less than 60-300mm can be processed. The granularity of 80% finished products is less than 30mm. The output of product is shaped as cube. The crusher is the first choice to make aggregates for high level road and hydraulic electricity industry.
When the hard rock counter-attacking crusher works, the electric motor drives the rotor where installed hammers to rotate with high speed. When the materials get into the area which the hammers can be effective, under the impact function of the hammers at a high speed, the materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously. And then the materials are rebounded from the impact liner to the area where the hammers can be effective to be crushed again. The materials' size from big to small all will be crushed in the impact chamber repeatedly. The process won't stop till the material are crushed to the required size and then will be discharged from outlet.
(mm x mm)
|Feeder Opening(mm)||Feeding Size (mm)||